shamrock

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vegas!

Alright so here is part one of the whole Texas trip in pictures.
My parents picked Steven and I up and we headed to Vegas for the night (We flew out of Vegas early the next morning)


Steven had never walked the strip the so we did that while my 
parents stayed back at the hotel.  We watched the Bellagio fountains, 
then got lost in Caesars Palace
 It's not the best quality video, but you get the idea



 This was the inside of Caesars Palace, it was pretty awesome



 The Flamingo is the oldest Casino still in operation (I think)

 As a kid I loved the Excalibur because it looked liked a princess castle :)
There is a lot to see that is interesting.  I'm still not a big fan of Las Vegas, especially the strip.  I just don't like the junk that is literally everywhere.  I'm sure living there, not in the tourist part, is great for those who do.  It's not for me. But it was fun still.
I'm just grateful for the morals and values that I was taught and grew up with, and for the abundance of blessings I've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment