shamrock

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Naps

I love sleep! I'm thankful for this daylight savings where we get an extra hour of it.  I'm also grateful for Sunday naps :)  Anyone who knows me knows that I take a lot of naps when I can, but Sundays are the best day for them.  They are usually pretty peaceful days where a nap can last as long as it needs to, or more as is usually the case :)  I'm also grateful for fast Sundays and the opportunity to hear the testimonies of others; it is usually very spiritually uplifting.

2 comments:

  1. My phone changes automatically and so when I woke up this morning and my phone said 9:30 really it was 10:30 and it felt great. But then a little later I found that my phone had not changed and I woke up at 8:30. I was mad but by then it was too late to go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still for adopting Arizona's staunch policy of no daylight savings. True, we never get an 'extra' hour of sleep -- but we never lose one either.

    ReplyDelete