shamrock

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today

"There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed.  If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude."  ~Robert Brault

"Isn't it amazing what a person can get used to?" -in relation to how quick we can be to complain, but slow to show gratitude.
These thoughts were shared in sacrament meeting today.  I'm grateful for the way our church is set up so that the teaching is done by the members.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to be taught by so many different and great teachers, teaching the same gospel principles with the same spirit.  I think you can learn something from everyone, and sacrament meeting is just one great way for that to happen.
I really loved these quotes that were shared.
I'm also grateful that it is officially the Christmas season! I stand firm in giving Thanksgiving it's full credit due, but I am also very excited that when it is over it is time for the Christmas stuff! :) This is what we did today:
Same tree, different location, new year, new cell phone picture :)
I love decorating the house and putting up the tree with Steven while listening to Christmas music.  I love our little tree and all of our decorations.  I'm excited for Christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVED putting up our decor too! I love what you did with the books too! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete