shamrock

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Extrta Holi-ness

Here is the second half of the fun of that day, 
once the color exploded






We cleaned our faces a little and bought some
of the best food ever.


I can't even describe how delicious that was.

It was a challenge to keep the chalk out of the food.


This will be me in many years time.
What an awesome job.
This chalk covered kid was really cute.




It felt like I had a lot more on my face, but I was mistaken.




The clean up

It was crazy-busy trying to leave (we left around 2:00pm).  So many people were leaving at once, 
but three times that many people were trying to get in.
These were the clean people heading in,
and these were the ones leaving.

Probably my favorite photo of the day.
The whole experience was just awesome.
Pretty sure I still had color in my ears and nose for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment