A few weeks ago
we also...
we also...
..ventured to the new Natural History Museum at the U.
We went with my brothers, Wesley, and Jameson,
his wife Katie, and a few of our friends
The building is really cool and has an amazing view.
I think I liked the dinosaur and gem exhibits best, but there
was a ton of other neat stuff too.
I think I liked the dinosaur and gem exhibits best, but there
was a ton of other neat stuff too.
A historically accurate portrayal.
Taylor being eaten by T-Rex
This little guy was hanging from the roof. I never found out what it was,
but it made me giggle.
This thing was ginormous!
Pretty sure I giggled over this guy too.
Related?
Mean little dino attacking the big, nice dino
In some parts the floor was glass and you are
standing over the exhibit.
It was a baby mammoth; yeah I was excited
Diego, the saber-tooth kitty
The Native American exhibits were nifty.
Prancing through the meadow
I remember this from the old museum.
It's blurry, but that was the gang. That small girl-child in the
right corner can represent me, seeing as how I'm taking the picture
and not in it.
Ahhh the Salt Lake Valley
Good times
Good times
Steven looks constipated in that one picture.
ReplyDelete