A couple weeks ago we made the trip up to Salt Lake yet again :)
This time we got to meet our friend's new little guy, Kyden
This time we got to meet our friend's new little guy, Kyden
He is adorable
That's his mommy, Kjera(who does not look like she just had a baby a few weeks ago!), and uncle Jonathan
I was holding Kyden and went to do something so I dumped him on Steven. When I cam back like 20 minutes later they hadn't moved. Doesn't Steven look thrilled? :) There's a bit of humor those not-so-amused eyes.
~
While we were in Salt Lake we also had a little girl-time and made some fun holiday crafts
Debbie couldn't sit down, so Cloie did her craft for her
Then it was Poppy's turn to baby-sit :)
He's a pro when it comes to helping Cloie paint her nails.
This was the craft we were got the idea from. Everyone's turned out so cute and each was unique. The other side of the blocks spell out 'Easter.'
This is our finished product. Steven wanted something a little more Irish,
so he painted the letters and symbols himself.
Sometimes I think my husband is better at this crafting stuff than I am :)
so he painted the letters and symbols himself.
Sometimes I think my husband is better at this crafting stuff than I am :)


Poppy is showing his feminine side ;)
ReplyDelete