Christmas Day was celebrated with my family.
Funny enough, all the older 'kids' were up and ready to open presents
This year we actually took time to open the sibling presents
one at a time :) Parker and Wesley both got t-shirts that
they seemed to like
one at a time :) Parker and Wesley both got t-shirts that
they seemed to like
Dad loved his new Harley Davidson curtains :)
Of course Grandma was there for all of the excitement :)
Katie and Jameson got the Big Bang Theory board game
Eventually we decided that the kids should be allowed
join in the excitement too
Mckell's first Christmas
I love that excited face :)
Jameson got her tickets to see Aladin at Tuacahn
so Steven created an Arabian setting to present it.
Dad with his new neck massage machine
Steven in his suave new sun glasses
Look at that excitement
| Steven and I love bread-dipping oils, so he got one in his stocking :) |
Debbie was very excited about her new Ipad
Not too bad for a home-made tie :)
A heavy duty Cricket bat! It might get more use as a self-defense weapon,
but I'm sure he'll find more opportunities to play cricket now that he is
properly equipped :)
Enjoying a little Christmas nostalgia
complete with a delicious Christmas breakfast.
Christmas morning aftermath
I love the craziness that is my family
To be continued
To be continued
I wouldn't have it any other way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the trip down memory lane my love. It was all I could do to hold back the tears.
Love you both.xx