December made it's grand entrance in Cedar City
I'm not ready for the cold, but I do love the snow.
It makes everything so pretty.
It's only the 3rd and already it is a great December.
Fun with neighbors and our Ward Christmas party kicked it off
I loved the decorations
The primary did a cute little program, our valiant 9 group that
we teach did great :)
Then there was a dance! I thought it was a cute idea. I wish more
people had joined in, but a lot of people still danced and had fun.
I don't think we've danced since our wedding, I loved it :)
we teach did great :)
Then there was a dance! I thought it was a cute idea. I wish more
people had joined in, but a lot of people still danced and had fun.
I don't think we've danced since our wedding, I loved it :)
For the record, this is Steven actually doing the
boot-scootin-boogie!
He adamantly banned that song from our wedding and told me
he would never dance to that song :) I love my man for going
along with my crazy requests because he knows it makes me happy.
boot-scootin-boogie!
He adamantly banned that song from our wedding and told me
he would never dance to that song :) I love my man for going
along with my crazy requests because he knows it makes me happy.





No comments:
Post a Comment