shamrock

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I got a little behind in catching up with Texas Posts, and I'm now 
just barely getting to Thanksgiving.
We spent it at my parents this year, with my mom's family.  They get together every Holiday and it's always a blast. (too many pictures, you have been warned)


 I think Cohen had a million of those cheese and pineapples
 My adorable chunky little niece; look at those chunky thighs!

 That's my man :)

 Cloie and Cohen talking to Nanny and Poppa on Skype
 We always tend to crowd in one room to chat
Cloie in her dress up dress over her clothes, kept dipping the beater in the whipped topping.
 Maybe there was a little too much excitement for Mckell
 Onto Bowling!
Dad and Grandma

My hubby bowling
Four generation photo
Dallen and Anna; the closest they plan on being to becoming pregnant anytime soon :)
Of course the baby gets a turn
We used to keep track of scores and had trophies for everyone; well, that got a little pricey.  So instead we do a "strike it rich," where everyone can buy tickets to put their names on.  If your name is picked you have one shot to get a strike; if you do, you get all the money. The pot this year was $37.  Well, guess whose name was called...
Yep, it was me! And guess what!
I actually did it!!
 My uncle laughed when I released the ball, until he saw it get closer to the pins.
I believe his words were, "uhh..."  That's right uncle Len.
Ha I still can't believe I actually pulled it off.  Especially because after that I 
played horribly :)
Then the cosmic bowling came on
Aunty ReNae, Mckell, and Debbie


 Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment