shamrock

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pioneer Day

 Days of '47 parade! A Powell tradition

One of the first presidency usually begins the parade; I was really excited that this year it was President Monson! 


The second highlight was the t-Rex float that moved and roared.


Steven and Danny as twinners! :) Overall the parade was ok, it was just fun to be there. 

After a lovely 2+ hour nap, we went to the Powell's for yummy food and to celebrate Sarah's birthday. 

     Onto the RSL vs Montreal game! 

Real won 3-1 and there were fireworks after :) 
I'm getting so fluffy! I feel like this baby is already a fatty. 



We didn't do much to remind us of pioneers, but we're grateful for all the pioneers who came before us! We recently discovered some interesting pioneer heritage and are excited to look more into it. 
Happy Pioneer Day! 

1 comment: