Lander is beautiful and we had a blast, so prepare for a photo overload.
Steven, purposely making his wife nervous.
First, the drive there is long and dull, but there are the creepy windmills that you can't quite see in this photo.
Packer is ready with his backpack of explosives :)
Birds? No! creepy turkey vultures that roost in the neighbor's tree and watch you for any sign of death! (It was kinda cool)
Packer loves Steven; he wants nothing to do with me when Steven is around. I'm just happy he knows and says my name :)
FIREWORKS! The pictures don't do them justice. They are the cool, non-Utah, fireworks and like I said, the whole town gets into it.
Swinging bridge and nature walks! Roy knows pretty much everything about this area and the outdoors in general, so it was great to have him show us around.
(I love Sego Lilies, and it's not illegal to pick them here! Just frowned upon...)
Food. I present the cheese wheel, and motts(?) sticks. Drool.
Plus Becky made us some very yummy meals, and homemade rootbeer! (Along with their overall amazing hospitality)We took the long way home through more scenic country and the Tetons!
So pretty! What better way to end our Fourth of July holiday than driving through more of this beautiful country? Plus, we saw a bald eagle flying majestically over the plains!
Thank you Jameson, Katie, Packer, and The Packers!
































Great place (who knew!?) and great people!
ReplyDeleteMore belly pictures Mama!
ReplyDelete