I don't have much time because we are heading to Wayne County in a bit,
but yesterday was my faja's 50th birthday!! We had a surprise party for him back
in March, but April 21st is the actual day. Seeing as I'll be 24 this year I was thinking about
how I am almost half his age, so I've been around for half of his life so far.
I was thinking about what an influence my dad has been to me in my short life,
and how I wouldn't be anything close to who I am today without him. Then I thought
how that was only half of his life, and about all the people whose lives he's touched
before I came into the world, and the many since. My dad is awesome, and no matter
what anybody thinks about their dad's, mine is the best Dad in the world :)
Dad, I know you don't like the idea of getting old, but you've done so many great things so far
and you still have so many more ahead of you. And if you weren't so old then not as many people would have had the privilege of knowing you. So be proud of your age, because we all are!(plus it's not really that old!) And Please, wear your seat belt so you can stay around a lot longer!!!!!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!! I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment