Sunday, April 17th, Steven turned 24!
One year older, one year wiser, and still so cute :)
He got some yummy treats at work, I got him a mini carrot cake, my family had dessert, the lovely cake he's holding in the picture with 24 candles, plus the cake and ice cream we had last night with friends! Plus all of the Easter candy, what more could a guy ask for? How about the Irish Rugby ball he has wanted for a while...
This is his "surprised" face. Unfortunately my Poppa (who brought the ball over from England) accidentally spoiled the surprise and told him about the ball. I'm mean and still made him wait for it.
We spent the weekend in Salt Lake with friends and family. There was a big birthday dinner at the Powell's where Jesse and Annie made giant bubbles for everyone's entertainment
It was a very fun weekend, and I hope a good birthday for Steven. I love celebrating his birthday because I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
Happy Birthday Steven!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment