My new Niece!!!!!! Look at the chub in those cheeks! my favorite :) I still have not
met little Mckell Joan Jackson in person, but we are going up this weekend so I'll get to.
met little Mckell Joan Jackson in person, but we are going up this weekend so I'll get to.
Mckell is the first blood grandchild and niece in my family, so naturally there is
a lot of excitement. We have one adorable niece from my side named Cloie, Parker's step daughter, and now they've added another little girl to their family. I'm excited to
meet Mckell, she looks just like Parker! Be sure, there are more pictures to come.
I figured out how to post a slide show, so if I can't get pictures in the
post check out the link at the side! If you click it you can view them all.
I just love this picture of my dad and his new grandbaby :D


No comments:
Post a Comment