shamrock

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Camping!

A few weeks ago we went camping with my family in the uintahs. I love camping, but we haven't been in a while. We just went for a night but it was a lot of fun!


This funny stinker was up bright and early trying to get into everyone's tents, especially grammie's :) 

                Early morning view
             (The red dot is Steven)
I loved waking up cold in my blankets in the tent when everything else is completely quiet outside (until McKell wakes up:). It's so peaceful. And it's nice to know you survived the night :) 

              Creeper in the brush

I think everyone got a view of this in their own tent :) 

                     Wakey wakey!

We did some fichin' at mirror lake. It's such a pretty lake. It was crowded but we were still able to find a good spot.

Jayse is mad that no one let him fish... 


My mom, Parker, and I all caught little fish

          There's my pretty fishy :)

McKell really wanted to touch it, but whenever it moved it scared her :)

                       Flying Fish!

We ended the day with dinner and horseshoes. My parents and Wesley stayed another night, but the rest of us had to get back. We missed Cloie, Packer, Katie and Jameson, but still had a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment