shamrock

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Other Summer Adventures

School has now started and our summer break has ended. This means back to school (meaning work) for me, and back to traveling all over the valley for Steven. We had such a great summer and I'm struggling to let it go. Also, I need to catch up, so here is the rest of our summer summed up: 
                    Wheeler Farm

This big truck was awesomely hauling the little truck :) 
Technically these were Memorial Weekend, but I might as well put them here. 
                      Birthdays:
In Steven's family Caroline, Ryan, Chip, Sarah, Annie, and his mom, DeAnne, all have summer birthdays, but I guess I thought only Caroline's was worth taking a picture of...


In my family Jameson and Katie's birthdays are both in summer, and I didn't take pictures of them either. However, their adorable little Packer turned one and I got plenty of pictures. Since he's a mix of both of them I'm counting it as a win :) 


             Weddings and Showers:
       A high school friend got married.

My cousin, Albert, married his bride, Alyssa. We were in Oregon during their wedding, but I made it to her shower. Toilet paper wedding dresses, complete with tp thong :) 

My other cousin, Kaylee, married her man, Thane. Her shower got a little crazy.

It poured in the middle of the reception, but it didn't last long, and, Double Rainbow! 
It was great to have Nanny and Poppa in town for a lot of the summer.

Another high school friend had a baby shower.
                      Animals:

    Best four animals at the aquarium :) 
                       The zoo! 

                 Haegen did this :) 

                 To be continued.......

1 comment: