shamrock

Thursday, August 8, 2013

4th and 24th Festivities


Neighborhood breakfast. He's so patient with me :)
        Family BBQ with the Chitty clan

               Festive face tattoos

           Chitty clan, including Cicily

It was so great to have Nanny and Pappa in town for the first part of summer!

Slip n slide! Thane would throw the little kids who didn't get the concept of running and sliding on your belly. Mckell especially loved it.
We had a surprise birthday party with cake, hats and presents for our cousin Kevin. Poppa may need to have that looked at....


                          Merica! 

Steven and I decided last minute to catch the Murray fireworks display; they did not disappoint.
                           24th!
We stuck with the Powell family tradition of watching the days of 47 parade. DeAnne saved an awesome spot, as usual.
              Love this one Sarah took 


Floats,motorcycle cops, Pres. Uchtdorf, and Popsicles.

      I liked the sequence of these shots :)


            I love this cheeser face!
We had another delicious BBQ at my parents, and later watched pioneer-ish shows with Jameson and Katie. 
I'm very grateful for this country we live in, and this awesome state, and all those who have paved the way to make them what they are today. 
Happy 4th and 24th of July!! 

















1 comment: