We're still alive. Still internet-less. I think I'll start doing "nut-shell" posts when I get pictures organized. For now these are the ones I have available for my short time with the interwebs.
Before another holiday passes I better post about Halloween!
Before another holiday passes I better post about Halloween!
Bob Ross and a happy little tree :)
Packer Bat
Missing Katie
Mckell the Owl
Wesley....
Girl Spider Cloie
Snow White and Parker Charming
We had a halloween party at my parents with my siblings,
Then we had one at The Powell's where John and DeAnne actually
dressed up! Family first I think..
It was great
Bob and Ralph (Simpsons)
Danny as Jesse
Bees!
Fish and Shark
Laura Skelleton
Donaldson Clan
I think my favorite part of Halloween was when I was trick-or-treating
with Cloie and she wanted to knock on a door by herself and told me to stand where I couldn't be seen. I asked if she was ashamed of me and she said, "uh huh."
Packer Bat
Missing Katie
Mckell the Owl
Wesley....
Girl Spider Cloie
Snow White and Parker Charming
We had a halloween party at my parents with my siblings,
Then we had one at The Powell's where John and DeAnne actually
dressed up! Family first I think..
It was great
Bob and Ralph (Simpsons)
Danny as Jesse
Bees!
Fish and Shark
Laura Skelleton
Donaldson Clan
I think my favorite part of Halloween was when I was trick-or-treating
with Cloie and she wanted to knock on a door by herself and told me to stand where I couldn't be seen. I asked if she was ashamed of me and she said, "uh huh."
Only a few months late...
Yay! We missed you -- you can come over to my house and use our interwebs any time you want! (Bonus you can play with Pack Man)
ReplyDeleteDo whatcha' gotta' do to keep this updated. Terrific pics and memories!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie! I also realized I didn't get a picture of you and Jameson dressed up :(
ReplyDeleteI think Bob and the happy little tree was awesome!!! Chris will be sad that he missed it! Take care guys!
ReplyDelete