shamrock

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mrs Old-fashioned-Anti-technology Caved

I'm sending this from my new smart phone... Yep, I caved. The merging/changing of our phone plan, plus the convenience of keeping up with some changes here caused this cosmic catastrophe (the cheep upgrade played a part too). Whether or not tears of sadness were shed over the old phone and the simplicity of buttons is irrelevant... Steven says I'm one of few people in the world where buying a 'better' phone is a traumatic experience.
Don't get me wrong, I like my new gadget and all I can do with it, like blog again, and am very grateful for it. I'm just horribly old-fashioned and sentimental :) I still can't text well, and I often yell out in frustration when woman and gadget don't see eye to eye, but I'll get it down or cry trying!
Maybe I'll even figure out how to put a picture with this....


2 comments:

  1. Jameson and I had an argument after you got your i-phone about my resistance to getting a smart phone. . .

    ReplyDelete