shamrock

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It let me post pictures again! These are the only 
Christmas Photos I have with me (from my phone).
They're blurry but they worked, so I'm happy.
 We were fortunate enough to go to the MoTab 
Christmas concert with Parker and Beth.  It was 
phenomenal, as usual.  I love the spirit that Christmas 
music brings.  I've especially enjoyed it this year.

 Christmas Cloie


 Packer opening presents early.
 
 We watched Hadley dance at the festival of trees, 
and we looked around for a while.  Favorite: Hobbit hole 
gingerbread house :)

 Being so close to Downtown has been great.  We've been able to enjoy the Christmas lights a few times.  We love just sitting in the lobby of the Joseph Smith Building and listening to the piano being played.  
We have had a very full Christmas season and been able to enjoy many wonderful things. There have been a lot of great opportunities for service that have really blessed us and helped make our Christmas more meaningful.  We've also been blessed to spend a lot of time with family. I'm grateful for this season, and for the days ahead to see more family and to reflect on the birth and life of my savior. 
Merry Christmas!!!!!
 

1 comment: