I'm grateful for so much this year!
I'd be very grateful if blogger would let me post pictures,
we'll just have to wait and see.
We spent Thanksgiving at the Powell cabin in the mountains. The mountains are a great place to spend Thanksgiving with family. The food was great and it was beautiful and relaxing.
I'm grateful for so much, and our family is at the top of that list.
This year I'm especially grateful for a place of our own, good jobs, and always having what we need. I'm grateful for our bodies that are healthy and function the way they should. I'm grateful for the little things that we get to enjoy each day. And of course, I'm very grateful for my patient husband who makes everything infinitely better. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with all these things.
Happy Thanksgiving!
What an awesome post!
ReplyDelete