To Cedar City we go:
In September we traveled to Cedar City with my brother, sister-in-law and their wee baby. Jameson and Katie had tickets to Tuacahn and asked if we'd like to come down and watch Packer while they went to the play.
We gladly took a trip to Cedar!
Freshly painted for homecoming.
While they went to their play in St. George, we walked through Cedar
to meet up with our awesome friends from our old apartment complex.
Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of the night.
It's also probably the only time Packer wasn't screaming at me.
He's a good baby, he just had a long car ride, schedule change, and was surrounded by strangers. Kind of made me terrified to ever become a parent! Not because of his crying, but because of how I reacted to it and how stressed it made me. Not my finest moment. And unfortunately our good friends had to suffer through it. They were good sports. Mr Holyoak was even able to calm the child for a few precious moments. I was just excited to hang out with friends again and not expecting Packer's reaction so it was frustrating and disappointing, plus I felt bad for putting a damper on our get-together.
We still had fun; it was great to see our friends, we got to meet brand-new little Caleb Holyoak, and Emily's food was amazing as usual!
Saturday we were able to enjoy Cedar's Fall colors.
Happy Packman
We ate here :D
Last Shot of Cedar as we drove away.
I wish we could've done more and seen more people, but it
was just a quick over-night. I loved being back there. Thanks
Jameson and Katie for inviting us!

No comments:
Post a Comment