shamrock

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Three Year Celebration

Back on July 11th we celebrated our three year anniversary.
 

We ate here, 
and got:



It tasted even better than it looks :)

We drove around looking for areas we might want to
move to, spent time in Barnes & Noble, and on the way
home saw this pretty sunset. 

And then we got ice cream :)
Our anniversary was on a Wednesday, so that weekend
we decided to celebrate some more :) 
We got a room at the B&B where we spent our wedding night
and spent the day downtown.  We walked all over.  We 
enjoyed City Creek, Temple Square, Galavin PLaza, and Gateway 
mall.  At the Spaghetti Factory, where we had diner, we sat in
the Trolley car :) We looked around the new Weller's bookstore, 
and just enjoyed downtown at night, with a little bit of summer rain.
 








There is a park in the avenues that has one of my favorite 
views of the Salt Lake valley, so we went to enjoy it.  The rain 
clouds made for a very animated sunset.



 I love milestones, and I love celebrating them.
Three is not considered a milestone number, but it's 
another year I got to enjoy with my best friend, so I will
celebrate all I want! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know a sunset could be animated! Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete