shamrock

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter at the Cabin

Our Easter was very relaxing.
Like we usually do, we went to my family cabin in Wayne County.
We are usually out and about more, but this trip was more relaxed.
We did a bit of shopping (love used books stores!), and a lot of reading.
 Steven helped Cloie do a puzzle (it was a Little Mermaid
puzzle and when it was complete, Cloie counted all of the
"little boobies"..."one little booby, two little boobies, six little boobies..." 
love that girl).

Megan, Wesley, Parker, and Derek
Ready for a ride!

On Easter we dyed eggs, thanks to Beth!
 
Kelly Belly and her Poppy
 
More of the little Chunk with her cake :)

Cloie helped Mckell open her presents.
 
Cricket helped Mckell clean the cake off her pants.
 
All clean :)

Easter Morning
 
Uncle Jameson found stickers...
 
McKell loves being upside down.
 
Uncle Jameson also loves fuzzy, girl slippers :)
 
Cloie's recorder that the Easter Monster (bunny) got her.
Cursed Easter monster. Somehow it magically disappeared.
 
So happy for the Easter egg hunt!

Cloie's beautiful hairstyling abilities.


Little ATV ride

Jameson and Katie went fishing and caught a few.




Easter Dinner
 

 Then it was on to the Easter egg hunt!
Since we only have two nieces, and only one can walk, 
the whole family joins in.
 This year we had a golden (pink) egg that had spare change in it.
(a fun last minute idea)
guess who got it...


 :)

hunting spoils

Easter Morning :)
I love what this holiday means, and the time it allows to 
reflect more on the Atonement.  I've heard of a lot of great ideas
to help make Easter more Christ centered (something I need to be better
at), and I want to implement them more.  I love that we got to spend 
this Holiday with my family at this beautiful place.
Happy Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment