As I've slightly mentioned, my amazing husband turned 25 not
too long ago. Even though I'm not too far behind, I like to tease
him about how 'old' he is :)
I think his birthday went pretty well. Of course there was the amazing food,
but we also just got to enjoy a lot of time together.
Had to keep with the tradition of completely pathetic
decorations :)
Birthday morning :)
He thought unwrapping them with his teeth was
a good idea...
I mentioned something about wrapping paper,
and Steven said to just wrap everything in plastic wrap,
so I did :)
Sheet music for his budding piano talents.
For dinner we ate at The Ninja
He tried to avoid his annoying wife and her camera,
but I was relentless :)
He threatened me with chopsticks to put the
camera away. (not really, but I'm sure it crossed
his mind)
Oh heavenly sushi...
That's my handsome man :D
All mine.
I'm so lucky.
He's so patient, and so diligent in his work. He has a deep
sense of thought (a.k.a. he's a pretty smart guy). He is a talented writer and poet. He makes me laugh to no end. He is always willing to help, and he is so considerate of others. I love everything about my thoughtful, playful, mischievous, clever, and all around amazing husband.
Happy Birthday (again:) Steven!!!!!!!
You two are the cutest, most inspiring couple!
ReplyDelete