Last weekend we were able to go up to Salt Lake for my niece,
McKell's, blessing.
She was so good, practically slept the whole time. Poppy Jay (my dad)
blessed her and it was beautiful. My Nanny (aka grandma) brought her blessing dress from England, You can't tell by this photo but it was very pretty and she looked so
adorable in it.
Family and friends came over for food after. I got to visit with
my grandparents who live in England and other relatives I don't get to see much.
We also, of course, had to take family photos...
The happy family
Cloie, Parker, Beth, and Mckell
Parker was quoting a movie and Steven snapped it at the right moment :)
Jameson, Katie, and Cricket
A special one for Weswee,
courtesy of Steven :)
The Saturday before was Taylorsville days, celebrating the 15th year of
Taylorsville (where Steven and I grew up) being a city. They have a parade,
carnival, and a giant fireworks show. The fireworks, and crowds, get
bigger every year. We missed the parade, but definitely made it for
Fireworks!
It was a quick, fun weekend. We got to spend a lot of good time with
family and friends.
We headed home Monday morning, and as we pulled in to our apartment
we were greeted by this...
Yep, those are phonebooks and flyers supplied by our awesome,
sharing neighbors. However, we couldn't keep this goodness to ourselves so we
quickly passed on the blessings to our next door neighbors who weren't home
at that moment :) We really love the good times with our friends!




Loved the phone books :)
ReplyDeleteDo you have a better family photo I would like to get one and put it up in our home but I really don't want one with Parker being a turd, let me know Oh and as always great pictures Steven!
ReplyDelete