shamrock

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Thanks to our awesome friends/neighbors, Steven and I were 
able to go to the Shakespeare Festival to see a play. We decided to
go to A Midsummer Night's dream because the time was good and 
Steven had never seen it.
Before the show started one of the Artistic Directors came out and told everyone
that we were the first official audience of the 50th year of the 
Shakespeare Festival. We thought that was pretty cool :)

The scenery was pretty simple, just these hanging painted leaves with lights, 
but it was perfect for the show.  The actors were great; the little kids 
were especially cute! The play was funny and very well done.  The weather was nice, 
our seats were great, we saw a few Utah Celebs (news people :), 
And of course we got,
  Tarts! 
Unfortunately they went up in price this year, but that didn't stop 
us from getting some :) Steven thinks I was more excited for the tarts 
than the play...it was about equal excitement for both :) Tarts and 
Shakespeare plays go hand in hand, you can't not be excited for both!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, it isn't even funny. Seriously, both for the tarts and the play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie, I have not seen that play I have see the movie though. lol Oh and the pictures of Devin's wedding ReNae did them but if you go to picnik.com you can do a lot of things with pictures and the good part is most of it is free,

    ReplyDelete