shamrock

Monday, July 11, 2011

2 years!

Two years ago today my amazing hubby and I were sealed 
in the Mt Timpanogos Temple at 1:00pm. Best day ever!!!! :) 
I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Only when I look back at all that
has happened in the last two years does it seam like a long time. We've
gone from two little high school kids going for drives and listening to music
while sipping our slurpees, to being married (almost) adults living in Cedar City, 
getting big people jobs, and doing big people school, while still going 
for drives, listening to music and occasionally sipping slurpees.
There have been a lot of good changes over the last two years, 
along with a few struggles to learn and grow from. 
I have loved every minute of it.
I love my husband and the relationship we have.  Yes, I'm going to gush 
about him for a second :) I can't imagine where I would be without 
his strength and guidance.  He is the most kind, thoughtful, intelligent, funny, 
and loving person I have ever known and I am so blessed to be married 
to him.  He definitely got the short end of the stick, but I'm ok with that :D
Tune in this time next year for round Three where I'll gush even more :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment