I really didn't feel like I was ready for winter and for snow yet, until today. It snowed about an inch or two here and driving to and from work the landscape was beautiful. I'm not ready for fall to be over, or ready for cold just yet, but I do love snow and the way it makes everything look. It also makes me excited for Christmas (But Thanksgiving is first!!), snowmen, sledding, winter clothes, and winter trips (just not driving in snow), and other fun winter things. And of Course for hot chocolate!! I'm addicted to the stuff; if there is a chilly enough summer night I'll whip some up :) It is so nice to curl up on the couch with a blanket, my warm Steven, and hot chocolate!
But one of my favorite things about winter this year....
![]() |
| One of 4 black widows I found while cleaning an apartment |
Spiders go away or they die!!!!!

Ugg . . . 3 things -- 1: Christmas music is acceptable at all times of the year and 2: I had hot chocolate at Hatch's Family Chocolates and 3: I will kill you at this competition!
ReplyDelete