November 18,1983. 27 years ago my parents were married. Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Two years later Jameson showed up, two more years came me, then two years out popped Parker, and finally three years after that Wesley joined us. I just wanted to acknowledge their amazing relationship for the past 27 years and to say thank you to them for being such an amazing example to me in my life. I'm grateful for the way they raised my brothers and I and for all of the things they taught us. I appreciate the example they gave me of a working relationship full of love, trust, and hard work. My life and my marriage would not be what it is today if it weren't for their example and the lessons they taught me. Not to mention all the love, help, and countless things that they have done for me that I can never repay them, or fully thank them for. Here's to 27+ years that will be just as great, if not better, than the first 27. Thank you Mom and Dad! I love you both more than I could ever tell you!

Yay for Jay and Deb!
ReplyDeleteAwe that was so sweet, thank you awesome daughter.
ReplyDeleteI know it takes me forever to find your blog.
Love you xx