shamrock

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stinking cute or what??


My aunt posted these pictures of the day Parker was born on her facebook. I've never seen them before and can I just say how stinking cute I was? :) I know, I know, what happened?  It's crazy how young my parents are! You can even see my mummy's blue eye shadow that I remember her always wearing. Jameson is mischievous as ever! Wow it is just so crazy to see these, especially where Parker is so tiny! All that's missing is Wesley, but three years later that changed. Ahh good memories!

2 comments:

  1. All babies are stinking cute...then they grow up. :)You are still all very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just makes me think of what our little demons will be like . . . then again, I would like to imagine happier times :) Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete