shamrock

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Happenings

A few things to note
                   Jayse laughing

           Youth Standards Night

Dia de Los muertos stuff everywhere! 

Extracting the delicious honey from the hive

      Powell birthday dinner for me :) 

         This cute guy was blessed

                  Me and me pops
         We cooperate in photos....
                        Cute family :)
Minus Jameson. The family is definitely growing.
Steven appreciates how I clean...or maybe that I actually am cleaning...

       Ghosty socks for a buck!!

The Powells generously treated us to another play at The Shakespeare Festival and a weekend in St. George. We saw Boeing Boeing, which was hilarious.
           We found our future bed
      Steven's walk to the gorge
      Hurricane in the rain is beautiful. 
Thank you for the great trip John and DeAnne!! 

    Young women assembling a table :)

The quail that scared me as I scared them

       A trip to the cabin (more to come)
                   Loved September! 
             Now, bring on October!!!

1 comment: