Our last view of the coast as we drove away. On to Portland, with one stop along the way.
The Tillamook valley is beautiful. So green! It's no wonder the cheese is so good, coming from such a scenic place :)
We toured the factory, ate many cheese samples, and had the best grilled cheese sandwich ever made.
Oh, and of course we got ice cream!
And it's free to go inside! Probably because they know you'll spend a bunch of money on their yummy food, cheese, and ice cream...
By the time we got to Portland and got settled it was kind of late. Steven and I stayed with Jesse, Annie, and the kids. They have a food truck village right across the street from them. Oh how I wish those would catch on here! So many good options. We got some incredible Thai food for a great price.
We miss the nice weather from the coast, Portland was warmer, but not as hot as Salt Lake has been! (But I don't miss the humidity)






Cheese Gromit! We'll go where there's cheese!
ReplyDelete