Not yet :) but Steven is one year closer!
Today he entered the latter half of his twenties (and I can rub it in for another 5 months). So far he's had two birthday dinners, with two more coming up.
I'm sure grateful his awesome parents didn't stop after four kids :) I can't imagine how different my life would be without Steven. He makes everything infinitely better. Which is why I'm always happy to celebrate another year of his life :)
I got a new picture editing app and used it to show the semi-shock/excitement he had when he opened his new wallet to see the concert tickets my mom and I got him :D
Yeah, he's pretty fantastic.





Happy Birthday Steven!! Hope it is a good one :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! You make us proud..you and that awesome wife!
ReplyDeleteYou two are seriously awesome!!! We were looking @ houses the other day driving around . . . shooting the breeze . . . macking street names . . . suddenly looked @ each other and said . . "We need the Powell's here for this!!! . . . some conversations just merit that "the Powell's would add so much and appreciate the stupidity of this conversation . . " take care! Happy belated Birthday Steve!
ReplyDelete