My guy is Graduated!!!!!
Triumphantly :)
There was a weekend full of festivities that I need
to catch up on; so here goes.
It all started Thursday night (the 3rd). Steven was chosen
as the Outstanding Student for his emphasis (Public Relations),
and we got to go to an awards banquet for the college of
humanities and social sciences. It was mostly
a light buffet and a lot of talking, but it was very well done.
I'm sure proud of this guy:
Receiving his award.
The handsome boy and his award.
(side note: I think sometimes I look pregnant in that
dress, but I still like it)
The Great Hall looks like something out of Harry Potter.
The lady in white was the Valedictorian of the whole school.
We sat on the same table as her; she's really neat. To be the
Valedictorian of the whole school, while in her sixties and taking
care of a family, is pretty awesome.
We're very glad that Steven's parents and his brother Danny
could make it down early to attend with us. They've raised a fine
young man, if I do say so myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment