shamrock

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Farewell...

...to my old phone! It has been a great phone for the last two years, and it will 
(somewhat) be missed.  There were good times, like the many pictures and ringtones acquired, all the baby mouths it got shoved into, the many games of hide and seek we played when I would frantically search for it only to have it pop out (surprise!) from it's hiding place in the purse I searched twice through...(insert nostalgic *sigh*)
Toward the end, times got a bit rough.  It slipped off the shelf and cracked it's face and was never the same, the many 'butt-dialed' calls behind my back, and the endless times where it got tired and would just take a snooze whenever it felt like it.  It was time to move on.
I decided to keep it in the family and go with the sleeker, younger, cousin of my former companion.  And it's been pure bliss, we were made for each other :)
I don't like touch-screen anything (almost), and I plan to avoid them for as long as possible (at least in phone form).  Call me old fashioned, but I like buttons.
And this new phone has pretty nice buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment