shamrock

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween at the Liechty's!

Saturday we had a Halloween bash at the Liechty home!
We had such a blast! Everyone's costumes looked so great.  The food was amazing (as usual)! And we played some awesome Halloween games.  We love getting together with our neighbors!
 Gira and her cute little pumpkin

 Witch Hazel and Zorro (a.k.a. Whitney and Steven)

Gangsta Chrisss or 'White Chocolate' and his Hippie woman Emily
 Victor Frankenstein and Igor
Steven did my make-up and at first our neighbors didn't recognize me! I love it :)
here's a full view of our costumes

 I really love Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Your costumes rocked!!! I seriously did not recognize you!!! Thanks for coming! It is always a party when the Powell's come by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know it was you either! I was like why isn't Alycia in the group pic? Great job with your costumes! Looks like you guys had fun. We didn't do much. We watched scary movies, that's about it. . .

    ReplyDelete