Alright, last bit of catch-up from that nice long Salt Lake weekend.
We got to spend a lot of great time with our families and
that included seeing a lot of our nieces and nephews :)
And since they are super cute, I have a few pictures
We got to spend a lot of great time with our families and
that included seeing a lot of our nieces and nephews :)
And since they are super cute, I have a few pictures
I love feeding babies and having them fall asleep while being
rocked, they're just cute, and Korver is adorable
We got to go to Hadley's last soccer game, we were a bit late but
we still got to see her play. She's pretty good, she almost got a few
goals, and even assisted in one of the goals for her team.
Haegen really wanted me to play on the playground with him, so I said I would
if he let me take his picture with these sunglasses :)
Then he found this rusty spike thing that is the perfect
child's toy...
Hadley, Haegen, and Chip
Then I got to see my Fatty McMc (aka, McKell, Kelly-Belly)
She's getting so big, she smiles a lot, and can roll over.
It's blurry, but still adorable :)
Jameson, who she kind of looks like in this photo,
kept scaring her and she would make this cute sad face
Then he would play with her and make her happy again.
We also got to see Piper, Miles, and Cloie, but I didn't have my
camera then. We love our cute nieces and nephews :)
We also got to see Piper, Miles, and Cloie, but I didn't have my
camera then. We love our cute nieces and nephews :)












Jameson is such a bully
ReplyDelete