I went to the Dentist last week because I have a few cavities. My right side was causing the most grief and so he started there. Well, it took two and a half doses of numbing agent and the whole hour to fix one tooth and remove staining on two others. The first dose of numb stuff didn't work so he had to use another, then he had to put some on the inside of my mouth. It felt weird to feel my tooth filed down to almost nothing. The tooth had a previous filling and decay had gone all along it. Then it was tricky to fill in. He said it would probably be the hardest filling of the week. So my right side of my face was numb for half the day. I would try to frown, but it looked and felt so silly that I would laugh, then that looked even more ridiculous so I would laugh harder. I don't know why my mouth has to be so difficult all the time. I get to do it again next month!
My pretty baby's face is all contorted.
ReplyDelete