shamrock

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Eve of Christmas Eve

Or 'Christmas Adam' as we called it when we were kids. 
Last minute shopping, not too stressful for me because the main stuff was done and I was just looking for a few finishing touches. My brother Wesley went with me, and also kindly bought me lunch :) Steven, who doesn't enjoy shopping as much, or crowds and traffic (but who does really?), had less of a fun time on his excursions but still got done what he needed to :) We met up midday, shopped with Katie and Packer, then headed downtown to meet these guys:



I love downtown at Christmas! I wish the snow wasn't melting so fast, it's so pretty. We were there for about four hours just walking and enjoying everything. We got dinner and hot chocolate too :D  Danny met up with us and we watched the claymation Rudolph at his place. Such a good movie :) 
Now it's Christmas Eve! And I'm loving lounging and watching Christmas movies with Steven before we give in to actually getting ready for the day. 

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to forget how beautiful downtown is during the holiday season

    ReplyDelete