shamrock

Friday, May 24, 2013

Disney Dump Day 3

Day Three,
Our last day at Disneyland.
The first thing we headed for was the Indiana Jones ride, 
the line was so short we did it twice in a row! 
It's definitely up on the 'favorites' list.
 

Terrified

I loved these signs :)

I loved the Jungle Cruise


Tarzan's Treehouse 

The trippy Whinnie the Pooh ride.



Good times with the Disney game in Cedar... :)
 

I was pretty thrilled to find out you can walk through
Sleeping Beauty's castle! The guys not so much...
It's like a secret passageway!
 
Bison :)
 

Despite the warnings, we rode It's a Small World.
It's actually pretty nifty, even if the song makes you want
to poke your eye out...
I liked these two :)

Cheshire Kitty!
 
This is the adorable Hadley doing her stunt during her performance, 
the whole reason we came here in thefirst place :)
She did great!
 

I love the old cartoons! 
 
Beast's Library
 


At the top of the Fun Wheel, 
there is a slight bit of terror in my eyes...
Jambalaya and Red Beans and Rice, 
yummmmm

Friework Finale
 
I had to get one, 
so pricey, 
slightly worth it :)
 
They re-opened the bridge after the fireworks and it felt like we 
were storming the castle! We booked it for the Peter Pan ride.
The first and last ride of the trip :)
Can we go back yet??

1 comment:

  1. These pictures bring it all back! Many thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete