shamrock

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ode to Boy

That's right, I get to gush a bit more about how proud I am of this guy :)
Especially lately.
 
That sign he is standing in front of is one he and another intern designed for a local elementary school.  He is in his final undergrad semester at SUU; and while he is only taking two classes, this is one of his busiest and most involved semesters.  
He is doing an internship for the school district where he and another intern are in charge of the districts Public Relations.  He is a marketing coordinator for the university student association, he is very involved in his classes, he is also involved in the PR club, and the Communications Honors Society.  I know this sounds like a resume, but I'm most proud of the fact that all these positions were ones that people approached him about, or sought him out for.
He has meetings all the time, plus he works part-time. And on top of it all he has to put up with me 24/7! (I think he deserves a medal just for that :)
I'm very proud of his talents and skills, and grateful for these opportunities to improve them and learn more.  Steven works so hard and I just felt like giving him a little recognition and letting him know how proud I am of him (even if he might not appreciate it being so advertised :) 

3 comments:

  1. go eSteban!I look forward to my final semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are indeed proud of the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Steven,, that is an awesome (very huge) accomplishment. We are very proud of you

    ReplyDelete