Only a few days left until Christmas! I'm getting really excited :) I just love this time of year and how everyone is more aware of the needs of others. I love the decorations, the lights, Christmas stories and movies and hot chocolate! I love getting gifts for others and wrapping them with all sorts of ribbons. I love the little surprises throughout the season. I love how no matter what happens, if you keep Christ at the center of your Christmas it will always be a great season. I know that a lot of hard, sad, or even awful things can happen at this time of year. Truth is, bad things happen throughout the year, but I think they are noticed more, or felt deeper when it happens around the time of year where everything is supposed to be merry and bright. But I think that if we remember that Christ is with us throughout it all, and remember how much He loves us and all he suffered for us that we may be comforted throughout the whole year. I love this time of year where more people openly focus on His miraculous birth, and of course His life and all he did for us. So to all our friends and loved ones we hope you find all of the joys this Holiday season and get to enjoy every bit of it!
That said, here are a few pictures from our surprise trip to Salt Lake last weekend!
We walked around downtown looking at all the Christmas lights, it was a great night for it too.
me and Weswee (I'm turning into the shrimp of the siblings)
Phone picture quality isn't the best, but oh well. My parents and my brother Wesley came with us to see the lights after we had all had dinner with Steven's parents. I love walking around downtown at night with all the lights.
This is our Christmas tree this year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!










Best Chocolates EVER!!! Thanks guys!!!
ReplyDelete