shamrock

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy No more Daycare Day!!!!!

Mini cakes to celebrate the event :D
That's right, I am officially free from working at the daycare! Yesterday was my last day.  Most of you have heard me complain from time to time about it.  I'm not sad to leave, nor do I regret it. However, saying goodbye to some of the kids I've worked with for the past two years was slightly hard.  They are good, fun kids, and although they were stressful there are still some fun memories such as the fire drill incident.... :)  I am very excited to start my new job at the Gateway Prep Academy; I'll be a teacher's aid in the special ed class.  I start with meetings next week and then I'll start in the classroom after the Lake Powell trip (so wed. the 18th!). Yay for new chapters in life! 

1 comment: